Saturday, February 16, 2008

The Beginning...

OK. Everybody has to start somewhere. So this is it - my first post. Once I get the basics squared away the rest is sure to come easy, right ;)

What will this blog be all about?

Let's just say that after living for eight years in US I think I have some thoughts to share with the broader public, which may help out people who are just starting with their lives away from Ma and Pa. Furthermore I wish this blog could help some fellow immigrants achieve faster the financial freedom they have all longed for when they left home and country. Such help and guidance was something I longed for when I first started my life in the big terra incognita of the United States of America.

So wish me luck and stay tuned!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck!